Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Happy Birthday to me!

I cannot link here all the nice cards I got - the pig eating cake from Dorina, nor the cake drumbeating itself fom Tania, nor Cati's, but the day is still young and I've been celebrated plenty. Victor and Maya started last night (there was a box of chocolate Maya was dying to open). So they got me an album of talking pictures (you can actually record a 12 sec message under every pic) So we had great fun doing it and listening to it. ) Their present goes very well with the wonderful present from Cati and mama that Bogdan and Cristina brought me - a collection of pictures from childhood/adolescence that allowed me all this time travelling - good for the soul.
Today is a beautiful day (even weatherwise - remarkably so!

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive